Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note (on your profile) with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I make a really good broccoli cheese soup. Like really good.
2. I sleep with a nightlight.
3. My dad hung the moon.
4. I’m OCD over shaving my legs….I hate it but I do it on the daily anyways!
5. I wish I had more time to take pictures--relax and read.
6. I over analyze, then re-analyze way too much.
7. I love love love CHEESE! 8. I secretly wish I was a singer though I can barely carry a tune.
9. I feel guilty if I sleep passed noon, no wait 10.
10. I buy a new day planner every year and never fill out one day.
11. I love college sports and March Madness is where its at—I can’t ever get enough.
12. Math gives me big time anxiety.
13. I love to get my hair did----I highlight faithfully.
14. I know all the words to every Beatles song ever written.
15. I have a weakness for double stuffed Oreos…just the filling mostly.
16. I hate doing laundry…..alot.
17. I say bless you to ANYONE who sneezes.
18. There is a good chance my tan isn’t natural =)
19. I fear getting old. If I could, I’d stay 21 for life or 24 at the oldest.
20. I freak when I see a spider…….YIKES.
21. Having to learn to be patient is tough….but I’m working on it.
22. I still practice my autograph.
23. I’m a sucker for reality tv.
24. I love anything PINK! And will buy the most random unnecessary things as long as they are that color.
25. I love to travel, I’ll go almost anywhere at least once--if a concert is involved it's an extra bonus!
***Since I'm such a newbie and don't have 25 blogger friends to tag. Instead, I'd like to offer this up to anyone who has yet to be tagged: I pick YOU! =) Go for it girls!! Just remember to comment me so I know to check it out....can't wait!!
I haven't laughed this hard in awhile! Have you seen Ellen's new game where they whistle with a mouth full of crackers? The blindfolds are genius! They look like little fishies...too funny!! Check it out....
Yay! I got my very first tag! Thank you to the lovely Ashley over at According to Ashley! Be sure to check out her fabulous blog!
On with the tag.....
*Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. You CANNOT sneak into your closet and pull out some cute little things - we want to know the purse you last carried. No cheating!
*List how much it cost - this is not to judge but for entertainment only. If there is a fabulous story to go along with your fabulous purse, let us hear it!
*Tag some lucky ladies to participate and then link back to this post.The current purse I carry (that is about to be retired)is my Coach Hamptons Signature Stripe Carryall Handbag. I absolutely love it! This bag is unique (I have yet to see another person with it) and has a very rich and regal look. I can't remember the price so I'm going with an estimate $300< ? Coach makes the classiest things, as if you didn't already know =) ! These ladies all have super fun blogs, I'm going to tag.....
= THE BEST smelling perfume e.v.e.r! Next time you are at the mall venture in to the Victoria's Secret store and smell it....I promise you wont be disappointed! =) I'll even direct you to this link for 20% off . P.S. how cute is the atomizer? love it! **Hurry offer ends 02.09.09**
Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday for sentimental/personalized gifts. There are a million and one things that you can monogram, which seem to be very popular these days; blanket, coffee thermos, bathrobe, picture frame etc. But here are a few fabulous items to put a kink in the link =)
For the Chocolate Lover:
1. Custom Printed Chocolate Candy Messages! These are TOO cute!! You can also add your own pictures!! I ordered these for Mr. Romance (in his favorite colors of course) for his birthday, and let me tell you--they were a HUGE hit!! I even put our pictures on them. They turned out fab!!
For the Guy Who Likes To Cook:
2. Make your own custom cookbook! You can choose your own cover and add your own images and title!! This is another gift I got for Mr. Romance on his birthday! It would also make for a great Valentine's Day gift! It turned out great and holds 100 recipes so we can add to it as we discover more tasty recipes together! Highly recommended =)
For the Golfer:
3. Personalized Golf Balls!! I chose the black ones, but you can also personalize the white ones! Which avid golfer wouldn't appreciate his very own golf balls--designed just for him?!! Here is another cute idea I thought I'd throw in.....
Whether it's the Miss America Pageant or The Bachelor....I gamble on girls =) Not for money, I just place little wagers with myself. I'm a sucker for reality t.v. So here are my top two picks for Jason:
1. Melissa- 25, Sales Rep-- Dallas, Tx
2. Molly -24, Dept. Store Buyer-- Grand Rapids, MI
So, come on all you Bachelor fans! I know you're out there.... who are your top picks for Jason?
A 20-something girl who's living life
in the pink lane! A travelholic,food
lover with a secret guilty pleasure:
reality tv-you know the ones!I love to shop, spend time with Mr. Romance and our cute (fur)baby Zoe. I also have a mild obsession with...you guessed it--all things PINK! Not necessarily in that order =)