Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tag You're It!

Yay! I got my very first tag! Thank you to the lovely Ashley over at According to Ashley! Be sure to check out her fabulous blog!

On with the tag.....

The Unbreakables:

*Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. You CANNOT sneak into your closet and pull out some cute little things - we want to know the purse you last carried. No cheating!

*List how much it cost - this is not to judge but for entertainment only. If there is a fabulous story to go along with your fabulous purse, let us hear it!

*Tag some lucky ladies to participate and then link back to this post. The current purse I carry (that is about to be retired)is my Coach Hamptons Signature Stripe Carryall Handbag. I absolutely love it! This bag is unique (I have yet to see another person with it) and has a very rich and regal look. I can't remember the price so I'm going with an estimate $300< ? Coach makes the classiest things, as if you didn't already know =) ! These ladies all have super fun blogs, I'm going to tag.....


*Angela at
The Preppy Polka Dot
*Jamie at Living Life. One blonde moment at a time.
*Elizabeth at A Wedding Story


Thanks ladies!

**Note: In the picture is my puppy Zoe! She's in my purse but that's not how I carry her, I don't have any room to spare in there.

2 comments: