Monday, February 23, 2009

With Love From Me to You!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note (on your profile) with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I make a really good broccoli cheese soup. Like really good.

2. I sleep with a nightlight.

3. My dad hung the moon.

4. I’m OCD over shaving my legs….I hate it but I do it on the daily anyways!

5. I wish I had more time to take pictures--relax and read.

6. I over analyze, then re-analyze way too much.

7. I love love love CHEESE!
8. I secretly wish I was a singer though I can barely carry a tune.

9. I feel guilty if I sleep passed noon, no wait 10.

10. I buy a new day planner every year and never fill out one day.

11. I love college sports and March Madness is where its at—I can’t ever get enough.

12. Math gives me big time anxiety.

13. I love to get my hair did----I highlight faithfully.

14. I know all the words to every Beatles song ever written.

15. I have a weakness for double stuffed Oreos…just the filling mostly.

16. I hate doing laundry…..alot.

17. I say bless you to ANYONE who sneezes.

18. There is a good chance my tan isn’t natural =)

19. I fear getting old. If I could, I’d stay 21 for life or 24 at the oldest.

20. I freak when I see a spider…….YIKES.

21. Having to learn to be patient is tough….but I’m working on it.

22. I still practice my autograph.

23. I’m a sucker for reality tv.

24. I love anything PINK! And will buy the most random unnecessary things as long as they are that color.

25. I love to travel, I’ll go almost anywhere at least once--if a concert is involved it's an extra bonus!



***Since I'm such a newbie and don't have 25 blogger friends to tag. Instead, I'd like to offer this up to anyone who has yet to be tagged: I pick YOU! =) Go for it girls!! Just remember to comment me so I know to check it out....can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment