Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentines Day is right around the corner....

Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday for sentimental/personalized gifts. There are a million and one things that you can monogram, which seem to be very popular these days; blanket, coffee thermos, bathrobe, picture frame etc. But here are a few fabulous items to put a kink in the link =)

For the Chocolate Lover:

1. Custom Printed Chocolate Candy Messages!
These are TOO cute!! You can also add your own pictures!!
I ordered these for Mr. Romance (in his favorite colors of course) for his birthday, and let me tell you--they were a HUGE hit!! I even put our pictures on them. They turned out fab!!


For the Guy Who Likes To Cook:

2. Make your own custom cookbook!
You can choose your own cover and add your own images and title!!
This is another gift I got for Mr. Romance on his birthday! It would also make for a great Valentine's Day gift! It turned out great and holds 100 recipes so we can add to it as we discover more tasty recipes together! Highly recommended =)

For the Golfer:


3. Personalized Golf Balls!!
I chose the black ones, but you can also personalize the white ones! Which avid golfer wouldn't appreciate his very own golf balls--designed just for him?!!
Here is another cute idea I thought I'd throw in.....

You Warm My Heart Hot Cocoa! How cute is this?? $8

3 comments: