Friday, March 13, 2009

Woop! Woop!


Bring on the weekend! I am *SO* ready!


I hope everyone has something fun planned!

My Weekend Wishes Are:

- Nice, bright, sun-shiny weather (it's been awhile)
- A couple good workouts! I've been doing Hip-Hop Cardio.
I'm not a dancer but LOVE, LOVE it!!
- Find and make a brand new recipe for dinner--any suggestions?
- Finally send the million things I need to get in the mail.
- Plenty of March Madness. Did you see the Syracuse/UConn game?!

I will also be taking my puppy to puppy school! Her first class is this
weekend! I'm so excited for her to socialize with the other pups!

But, the main even of this weekend will be celebrating my Grandpa's
birthday!! Happy Birthday Gramps!! I can't wait to spend time with
you and the fam!!

Here is a poem that reminds me of my childhood.

WALKING WITH GRANDPA

I like to walk with Grandpa,
His steps are short like mine.
He doesn't say "Now Hurry Up,"
He always takes his time.

I like to walk with Grandpa,
His eyes see thing like mine do -
Wee pebbles bright, a funny cloud,
Half hidden drops of dew.

Most people have to hurry,
They don't stop and see.
I'm glad that God made Grandpa,
Unrushed, and young like me.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You are too cute!! Love the title, glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute blog! I just stumbled upon it. I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the birthday party.

    ReplyDelete